Fathers Day Fun – For FREE!
It's Father's Day weekend! Check out some ideas for how to celebrate dad for FREE at your own home or somewhere nearby.
Published on June 19, 2020
It’s Father’s Day weekend! Check out some ideas for how to celebrate dad for FREE at your own home or somewhere nearby.
- Friendly Competition: Create an obstacle course in the backyard! Have your little one design trophies or awards for the winners (Hint: “Best Dad” is definitely a category for your DIY obstacle course!)
- Fresh Air: Take a walk as a family at a nearby park or around your neighborhood. While you’re walking, prompt each other with questions about what you’re grateful for.
- Dad Rocks: If you’re looking for a last minute gift, head outside and pick up a few palm-sized rocks. Paint them to look like Dad or say something silly! He can use these as paper weights on his desk or display them in a shadow box!
- No Bake Treat: Find a kid-friendly recipe that allows them to take over the kitchen. These peanut butter treats are easy to make and Dad will love them!
- Photo Charades: Scroll through family photos and have kids re-enact their favorite memories of time spent with Dad.
We can’t wait to see how you celebrate Father’s Day! Be sure to use #PlayAheadBlog on social media!