Birthdays are back at the Children's Museum! We're excited to announce our new Birthday Party Packages!
Birthday Parties are currently available at the Downtown and Chesterfield locations on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am-11:30am or 2:00pm-3:30pm and include access for up to 20 guests (adults and children combined)!
Cost: $250 for up to 20 guests. $225 for Members!
Please note: The full payment is due in order to make a birthday party reservation.
- Party tables will be set up in a private party room just off the Museum's main lobby
- Tablecloths are included at no additional cost
- Add on a bouncy house for just $120 (Limited availability at the Downtown Museum only)
- Food is allowed, except for items that require a crockpot, hot plate or any food warmer with an open flame within the Museum.
- CMoR does not provide utensils, plates, or napkins
- Birthday Parties are offered at our Downtown and Chesterfield locations
- The full payment is due in order to make a birthday party reservation.
The Children's Museum of Richmond will respond to your request as soon as possible. Response times may take up to two weeks as we continue to work through requests in the order they were received.
Birthday Parties at CMoR are not booked more than two months in advance. Thank you!