Baby Showers are Best
at the Children’s Museum!
Baby Showers are back at the Children’s Museum! We’re excited to announce our new Baby Shower Packages!
Baby Showers are currently available at the Downtown location on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am-12:30pm or 2:00pm-3:30pm and include access for up to 20 guests (adults and children combined)!
Your guests will have the opportunity to explore the Downtown location and all of the fun, wide-ranging exhibits we have to offer!
Cost: $250 for up to 20 guests. $225 for Members!
- Party tables will be set up in a private party room just off the Museum’s main lobby
- Tablecloths are included at no additional cost
- Face masks are required for adults and children 5 and up; and strongly recommended for children 3-4
- COVID waivers will be required of all participants
- Food items may be brought in individual portions only – cupcakes, individually packed snacks, individual waters or juice boxes
- CMoR does not provide utensils, plates, or napkins
- Baby Showers are currently only offered at the Downtown location
- Balloon Package ($50): 30 balloons are inflated with helium and tied for you before your party! Additional balloons can be purchased at $1.66 per balloon prior to your party beginning.