The Children’s Museum is grateful for donations that make our educational play environment accessible to the community.
The Children’s Museum strives to provide every child with the chance to play, learn, and explore in a stimulating, hands-on environment. The museum’s doors are open so that all children in the community can benefit from fun, educational activities such as an afternoon in the art studio, story time with a volunteer, or a quality SOL-based field trip about simple machines. With contributions from the community, the Access for All program works with schools and non-profit organizations to provide admission, membership, and program tuition for children, families, and school groups who could not otherwise visit the museum.
Support Access for All
Your gift to the Children’s Museum’s Access for All program will directly benefit underserved, financially disadvantaged children in our community:
- $50 provides a group visit for a daycare center serving low-income children
- $150 provides a free membership for a low-income family
- $250 provides free field trips for 2 Head Start classes
- $500 provides 50 diverse books for the CMoR Book Bank
- $1,000 provides an entire grade level from a low-income neighborhood to visit the museum and participate in an educational program