Thank you for your support
of the Children’s Museum during the 2019 Birdies for Charity season!
With your help, the Children’s Museum raised $6,727.60 to support its mission and programs.
- Online donations require a credit or debit card
- Flat donations are processed immediately
- Checks are accepted. Checks must be made out to PGA TOUR Charities Inc., with the Children’s Museum of Richmond in the memo line.
Please mail checks to:
Dominion Energy Charity Classic
707 East Main Street, Suite 1025
Richmond, VA 23219
Attn: Birdies for Charity
PGA TOUR Charities Inc. will send donors a receipt via mail for tax-deduction purposes.
When: October 18–20, 2019Where: the Country Club of Virginia, James River Course
What: PGA TOUR Champions First Round Playoff Event
Can I still request a matching gift from my company?
Yes, you can request a matching gift for donations given before October 20. Contact your human resources representative regarding any questions about your company’s matching gift policies.
How can I donate through a donor-advised fund?
Donations can be made through the community Foundation for a Greater Richmond.
- Donors can log in to their Donor Connect portal and select PGA TOUR Charities Inc. for the grant recommendation.
- Donors can designate the participating organizations they wish to donate to in the grant purpose sections.
- Donors will follow the prompts to complete the request.
- The community Foundation for a Greater Richmond will complete the request by mailing the donation check and grant memorandum to the Dominion Energy Charity Classic.
When is the last day I can donate?
Donations will not be accepted after October 20, 2019, at 5pm.