Thank you for your interest in joining the Children’s Museum of Richmond’s (CMoR) Associate Board! The Associate Board exists to broaden the museum’s influence throughout the community by supporting its activities and promoting its interests. Before completing your application, please give careful thought to the requirements of a CMoR Associate Board member.
Each Associate Board member shall:
- Be an ambassador and advocate for CMoR’s mission: We inspire growth in all children by engaging families in learning through play.
- Attend/volunteer/support the museum’s annual fundraising event(s).
- Strive for exemplary attendance and participation at Associate Board & Committee meetings; each board member will serve on one committee.
- Make a contribution for annual and other board-approved campaigns at a level meaningful to you.
- Participate in a minimum of three volunteer related events/opportunities during the year.
The application process is now open. Please complete and submit the online form no later than June 30, 2022.
Applications can be submitted via the webform or e-mailed or mailed to:
Children’s Museum of Richmond
Attn: Sarah Moseley
2626 West Broad Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
The application process includes an informal meeting with Associate Board representatives and CMoR staff in July. Individuals will be contacted to set a meeting time and applicants will be notified by the end of July should they be awarded a position. Thank you for considering membership on the CM Associate Board. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Members of the CMoR Associate Board look forward to meeting with you.
Associate Board Application for Membership
Please include a resume or brief bio with your application! Supplemental materials can be emailed to Sarah Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org.